Skip to main content

He's BACk, God Help everyone....

Comments

Common Sense said…
I wish, Christian, with your abilities and personality that you could have your own television show. It would surely be a No. 1 hit!

I am so fascinated by the "veil" and how in the near future, more and more of us will be able to "see."

There was a time when psychics were never discussed because people thought it was crazy and evil. Nowadays, it is more understood and accepted, thankfully.
Enjoylife said…
Christian please just answer my question. You saw me being without who ended hurting me so much. All this time we were talking, he was in a relationship with another person. When we had our first big fight, he decides to post pictures of his girlfriend on social media for everyone to see. How can this man be the one for me? This is so hurtful.
CyndiTx123 said…
As fans of Christian Dion, I have mentioned before to email and write to your fav network to include CD on his own show or even interview him, etc. I know he will get producers interested in producing a CD show, if I had more income coming my way- I would invest. CD offers a different side of being a psychic. Right now there are a few shows on tv that are psychic related shows-but have similar traits of a show- CD's would be more interesting….. I definitely see CD getting more famous. Everyone please tune in to CD's GHOST CALL Radio this evening and call in. I am!! Peace & Blessings CD for this evening and enjoy your self!! Hugs & Love!!
Anonymous said…

Tonight's The Night!!!
Anonymous said…
I'll try to listen in and call, but I sent my three questions last week along with the payment to pay pal CD. I know you said you were sick and said nothing until after yesterday, which I really appreciate you answering my question on the other thread when can I except to hear from you? Thank you and many blessings, K
Psychic Gossip said…
K by days end or tomorrow CD
Anonymous said…
Thank you so much ^_^

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...