Skip to main content

NOT forgotten...


Comments

Anonymous said…
No, she's not forgotten.
quiet said…
Lets hope it comes out soon.
Her passing just devastated me emotionally back then. Still so sad after all these years.
T. W. said…
Her children will be devastated but they deserve to know.
quiet said…
I met her in Toronto for five seconds .. I was in college and she was coming up the street and all side streets were closed to let her pass thru. Her car had to stop right where I was standing and she said "Hello" to me while she in the car two feet in front of me stopped for five seconds. She waved to me while she was seated in car. In excitement I said.. Oh my God ..There she is... pointing right at her in front of me.. was just so excited to see her. This was the trip where she took her sons to Niagara Falls when they were young.

I just had to share this here.
CyndiTx123 said…
I remember sneaking in my parents bedroom and turning on the tv to watch Lady Diana marry Prince Charles.... It was sooo early and I was about ten or so... I have always loved her and how she carried herself and how she loved on her boys and wanted them to have somewhat of a normal childhood. She was pretty incredible person and did a lot of good for people. When she passed I was bed ridden and pregnant with my daughter ....so sad at that time.... anyway- she will never be forgotten!!
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi CD from what I have been reading I think that one of her grandchildren may or will confirm what we all have suspected all along and as you say the truth will come out some day.
kiminicki said…
Such a sad life really apart from her boys.
Tony said…
She was just too good for Charles. Hopefully the truth will come out. What still annoys me to this day is that after she lost her life the Queen left it right to the last minute to make that appearance..due to massive pressure from the public. Diana will NEVER be forgotten
Johanna said…
I am still catching up on all of the Diana specials. I've been enthralled with her from the beginning. Her life surely mattered. I never fail to be amazed at the dark forces at work on earth caught up in power and greed and willing to forego honor and decency to snuff out those who lead with love.

May light rein supreme and some day usher in true peace on earth.

~ Johanna ~
Apple Monkey said…
Wow Quiet that is amazing!

She's the Queen England will sadly never have. It is so sad to think she never got to see in person William marrying Catherine. Or to be a doting Granny to George and Charlotte. In the short time she was here, she made such a difference. Rip Diana, cannot believe it has been twenty years since that dreadful day.
Melic21 said…
Thank you Cd for posting 😄😄 also RIP Louise hay so sad to hear, she started my life long personal development quest xx 🙏
Apple Monkey said…
Tony agree with everything you said. God bless Diana - so sad.
Thanks so much Melic I didn't realise Louise Hay passed yesterday. Rip.
Good bless you all and CD xx
T. W. said…
Quiet, thank you for sharing this! Lady Diana was truly the people's princess.
T. W. said…
You guys are so wise and thoughtful. : )

Sorry to hear about Louise Hay.
Johanna said…
I am listening to another show...this one about her goodbye. It's remarkable how quickly Elton John's lyricist came up with the perfect language to adapt the song he sang at her funeral...Goodbye England's Rose...and how terribly fitting it was. I prayed through out his performance of it that he'd hold up...I can only imagine how really difficult it was to get through it that emotional day. I've read how the boys were somewhat taken aback about how many folks were openly weeping upon her death. Perhaps now they realize how much her spirit lifted us all, her huge heart...and her genuine willingness to openly show compassion, especially to those shunned by society. As Spencer said that day, she will live on eternally in our memories.

~ Johanna ~
Katelyn said…
She always struck me as a sweet, beautiful and amazing person inside and out with a heart of gold. Somewhere out there, someone know's the truth and it will come out. Quiet, that's amazing :)

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...