Skip to main content

Not quite a Meme but more important..


Comments

kiminicki said…
Sometimes its more than we can bear
kiminicki said…
Ive got a good idea Trump is so wealthy that he could give the lady a large sum of money to bring the children up he wouldn't even miss it and it would really help her and show how much he appreciated his troops. wont bring her husband back but it would take a lot of worry away financially.
T. W. said…
DAMN.

His family did not sign up for this.

In the name of Jesus I ask God to repay Trump for all he has done. May Trump forever reap the evil he has sown. Amen.
Apple Monkey said…
I was utterly DISGUSTED reading about what that complete Arse said to David T Johnson's widow. How dare he?! I am slamming the keys writing this as I cannot believe that ogre is in charge of beautiful America.

Now he is denying what the Congress Lady said. I am by no means a body language expert but I watched him making his denial and his body was so tight and closed. That suggests deceit and trying to hide it.

Thoughts and so many prayers To David T Johnson's mom, Myeshia, child and the rest of his family including the baby due. Sir your gold star shines so bright. God bless you.
kiminicki said…
Yes very defensive body language.
Erika said…
God speed to this Soldier. We thank you for your sacrifice and service.

May God place this Mummy and her beautiful children in divine care and healing. May Spirit show them their path to navigate their pain and provide love and light in the midst of darkness.
Amen

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.